2010年12月13日星期一

information on these replica Rolex Sports Models watches pens

I think it helps to create a more trusty scene where replica Rolex Ladies watches afficianados can trade without having to fear to receive an empty box or fake watch in their mail after paying hundres or thousands of units (euros/dollars/uk pounds).Today, I received some more examples of Rolex (Submariner) watches that have gone brown.Ref.1680 Red SubmarinerRef.5508 SubmarinerAnd the 1680s and 5508s together:Source: Steiner Maastricht, steinermaastricht.nlBesides watches, BRM recently introduced a collection of fine pens.Inspired by a racing flag, the pens feature checkered clips (with shock absorbing system) and tips.

The materials used by BRM are aluminium (PVD), stainless steel and titanium NIB (for the fountain pens).I only found a price for the fountain pen, as listed in the Pen World magazine.The fountain pen is 2700 USD.Click here for more information on these replica Rolex Sports Models watches pens.Click here for my article on their watches.I just discovered this German site where you can find/download/upload photos of your favorite watches.It probably should become some kind of exhaustive library on wrist watches.You can either search on the site or browse by brand and type names.

It is ofcourse in the German language, but brand names are universal I registered on the website just to be sure, but I don’t think it is necessary just for browsing And that was 2006.A year full of interesting watches and interesting events regarding replica Rolex Datejusts watches and the watch ’scene’.A lot of new watch sites, blogs and even new magazines. The latest one, Watch Lounge, just arrived in my mail box (thanks Elmar and Marcus!) and I am really impressed by the quality of it! I also think the quality of the existing watch magazines, websites and forums has increased.